The members of the Committee have had a discussion regarding the feasibility of having the January general meeting whilst the latest Covid variant is escalating, and in light of our speaker cancelling face-to-face talks for the immediate future.
We are in agreement that it is not in our members interest to expose them to an enclosed meeting currently, and so have taken the decision to cancel the meeting.
Instead, Great Ormond Street have offered us a Zoom presentation which we will accept if they can do it. We will confirm the details, but will request it is same day at the same time.
Zoom Details will be TBA